[Freeswitch-users] Multiple apps with Execute_on_answer

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Thu Sep 22 13:55:00 MSD 2011

Sorry, just found this.

Thanks

Chris

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of
Chris Martineau
Sent: 22 September 2011 09:31
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Multiple apps with Execute_on_answer

Hi,

How do you execute multiple applications on answer?

I need to execute a sched_hangup and a sched_broadcast on answer so that
the timers start from answer. However cannot find any combination which

allows me to put multiple apps in the same execute on answer action.

If I just create multiple action entries it only seems to action the
last one entered?

So have...

application='set' data='execute_on_answer=sched_hangup +XX
allotted_timeout'

if I add...

application='set' data='execute_on_answer=sched_broadcast +XX
/path/file'

only the broadcast triggers?

Many thanks again

Chris