[Freeswitch-users] Missing mod_blacklist.conf file?

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Sep 21 04:34:12 MSD 2011

I took a look at and studied the applications/mod_blacklist.c file which was
recently committed to FS git source. I found a reference to access
mod_blacklist.conf file on line #116 of the applications/mod_blacklist.c
file; however, I searched through my local FS source directories and could
not find the mod_blacklist.conf file. So, anyone here who has used
mod_blacklist can point to me where I can get a copy of mod_blacklist.conf
file?

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.