[Freeswitch-users] Manipulate sip error codes

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Tue Sep 20 19:52:31 MSD 2011

Thanks for that,

Could you help with the following?

Trying to play a welcome announcement to the a leg on receiving a 183
before the main early media from the far end. Sort of have it working
but it tends to destroy the call or kills all media.

Have tried a straight playback just before the bridge but this kills the
call when it completes.
Have tried the execute on media but that kills all media so not sure if
the syntax is correct.

Do you have any examples how this can be achieved?

Ideally it would be useful to wait for incoming media from the a leg to
confirm a media path through a nat but not sure if this is possible.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards

Chris