[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch with Googlevoice (dingaling) on OpenWrt based Router

cchhat01 cchirag at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 08:55:42 MSD 2011

Thanks Anthony.

That did help infact.
i then checked the cli to see whats happening with the inbound and outbound
calls, turned out it was an issue with the:

external_rtp_ip=stun:stun.freeswitch.org
external_sip_ip=stun:stun.freeswitch.org

changed this to

external_rtp_ip=stun:stunserver.org
external_sip_ip=stun:stunserver.org

SUCCESS!

Now i need to know 2 additional things:
1. When I dial a number, I don't hear the ringing as I did with my asterisk
setup. Do i need to make some changes to hear the "ringing" sound. All i
hear is silence until the other other party picks up the phone.

2. in the jingle_profile/client.xml which has my gtalk credentials, is it
possible to pass a "priority" value as a param to the gtalk connection? The
reason I ask is because I always want my freeswitch connection to ring ALL
THE TIME when someone calls my google voice number of initiates a "computer
call" via gtalk.

Please help.
Thank you.