[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch with Googlevoice (dingaling) on OpenWrt based Router

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Mon Sep 19 04:30:15 MSD 2011

cchhat01 wrote:
> Now I have a working freeswitch install on my router..
> Sweeeeeet.
I am glad to hear that you finally made it to work.

If there is any way to set my gtalk status as "away" or "invisible" while on
freeswitch, I would like to look into enabling that.
You are way ahead of me on this. Hopefully, FS experts here may be able to
chime in.

I wonder if anyone else has FreeSwitch installed and working on the same
model router as mine (Netgear WNDR3700v2).
I lurked around on this mailing list and notice posts related to FS hosted
on a Linux embedded device are almost non-existence. AFAICT, most FS users
here are using a multi-core X86 platform to host their FS system. Since my
FS system is for personal and/or SOHO uses only, it certainly will be more
appropriate to have my FS system hosted on a Linux embedded system that
consumes no more than 3Watts of electricity.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.