[Freeswitch-users] Can bind-meta-app hangup b-leg?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Sep 16 21:17:22 MSD 2011

Sorry, looks like I sent the wrong code.  That was just for testing.

function place_call()
        destination = session:playAndGetDigits(3, 14, 1, 3000,
'#','phrase:disa_enter_number','','\\d+')
        session:execute("bind_meta_app","9 a oi hangup::")
        freeswitch.consoleLog("info","User ".. user.." calling
"..destination.." from DISA tool\n")
        session:execute("execute_extension",destination.." XML internal")
end

This is what I think should let me hangup on the other leg.