[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Info

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Sep 15 17:13:15 MSD 2011

a) change the softphone to send rfc2833
b) set the variable in the profile or in the gateway - it's too late to set
it in the channel
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia.conf.xml#DTMF
in the profile - internal? - <param name="dtmf-type" value="info"/> and
reload the profile

Or in the user/gateway profile:

<variables>
  <variable direction="inbound|outbound|both" name="dtmf_type" value="info">
</variables>

and reloadxml.. kill/start the gateway and probably need to wait for the
user to re-reg.
-Avi