[Freeswitch-users] [mod_xml_curl] Only accept if Return Password is blank

rendyfrx rendyfrx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:37:52 MSD 2011

Hi Jack,
Thanks for your reply.
I think the param did not include the backslashes, probably due to this
forum's text display only, so it should not have backslashes when reaches
FS.

Would you mind sharing with me one sample static directory xml return for
any particular user? I can try it out the format.
Also is there any special config that I might missed?

Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks.