[Freeswitch-users] external sip profile

Chad Vogel cvogel at lyonl.com
Mon Sep 12 06:00:51 MSD 2011

Level 3 uses port 5070 for their sip server but requires port 5060 to be used on our side; I made changes to the vars.xml config file to support this. I was just able to get the server to answer a call by changing the register value to false and adding an entry in the ACL config for the Level 3 server however now it seems that the audio isn't working correctly. I'm using a simple dial plan to echo the audio back but all I get is dead air.

    <extension name="level3">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^13127567000$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="echo" />
      </condition>
    </extension>