[Freeswitch-users] Follow Me and Call Forwarding

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Sun Sep 11 09:46:56 MSD 2011

The problem is that it doesn't work from a hunt group because the extensions are dialed with a bridge to user/EXTENSION@${domain_name} instead of fro example transfer EXTENSION XML default since the follow me or forward is inserted as another extension with the same number just earlier in the dialplan.