[Freeswitch-users] mod_lcr transfer shows wrong caller id

Anestis Mavro devel at omninet.eu
Sun Sep 11 09:43:57 MSD 2011

Hi,

I've been using mod_lcr with nibblebill for a while and everything worked
fine with the bridge application.

Now I would like to add limit and I have to use it as dialplan like this:

<action application="transfer" data="${callednumber} lcr ${lcrprofile}" />

I managed to configure the lcr.conf.xml correctly for Limit and everything
seems to be working beside the caller id.

Now the variable origination_caller_id_number gets the accountcode instead
of the correct number.

I've tried to explicitly set the variable before transferring and even in
the lcr.conf.xml and export it. no chance.

Any idea??

Thanks