[Freeswitch-users] FS to a Sonus SIP trunk

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sun Sep 11 07:10:30 MSD 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 3:58 AM, michael knop
<michael.knop at hcu-hamburg.de> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm not sure, if my problem is caused by Sonus or is it's just a problem
> while negotiating the audio params. I put the log into pastebin:
> <http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16913>
>
> Call starts with good sound quality. After "Duplicate SDP" (row 261)
> sound is choppy.

I know Anthony was recently doing more working to play nice with the
brokenness that is Sonus; you might want to check out the updates and
see if they make things better. I don't recall for sure what it was he
was addressing, but it might be worth a shot.

Gabe