[Freeswitch-users] Making luaSQL or Dbh working on Freeswitch installed on a Debian Linux distribution

obbyone tonybecq at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 10 12:18:56 MSD 2011

Thanks.
I've made an upgrade of freeswitch with GIT version of 2011-09-09 and it
works fine.

Can I now use Freeswitch.Dbh on the mysql database through ODBC without
changing anything or do I have to edit and compile something else?

How can I test in a simple way this connection between Freeswitch and MySQL
database ?

Thanks in advance.