[Freeswitch-users] screen pop with freeswitch?

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at telemaque.fr
Fri Sep 9 17:40:11 MSD 2011

Hi,

Some leads in the text, or as Peter told, you can also use ESL that
maybe 'll scale better...

Regards,

Gled.

Le 09/09/2011 15:23, Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am playing with freeswitch scripting with lua. I want call to number,
> ex 1000, a script lua will process the call ( as an IVR), then transfer
> the call to an extension (or transfer the call to a queue, to get a free
> agent).
> Questions:
> How I add a pair data (key/value. ex ID/1234) to the call in the lua
> script?
Check channel vars ( set / get / export ).
> How can check the data attached is avaliable to the end extension?
Read vars ( getVar ).
> What you use to make screen pop call data when the call ring in the
> extension?

use the execute_on_answer or execute_on_ring variables, they allow you
to fire a script when that condition is met.
> Thanks

* Tristan Mahé                   *
* TELEMAQUE                      *
* 80 route des Lucioles          *