[Freeswitch-users] Opposite of flush_dtmf - grab dtmf from before the IVR + debug rfc2833

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Sep 7 02:18:42 MSD 2011

Thanks to Anthony's help in the channel...  I'm not sure where to put
this on the wiki, but thought I should at least report back.
You don't need to SAVE The dtmf digits, you just need to make sure
they don't get eaten.
If you use lua to do session:execute('playback',file) or 'say', it
eats the dtmf digits. If you do session:streamfile or session:say it
won't eat the digits and they will be queued up for whatever is next.
execute('log',stuff) won't eat any digits.

-Avi