[Freeswitch-users] bridge after IVR delayed/no media in git-2689081 2011-09-01 ?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Sep 6 17:22:46 MSD 2011

Soon after updating to GIT FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-2689081
2011-09-01 21-16-22 -0500) I started getting some complaints on my calling
card that they wouldn't hear anything. I see the calls in my CDR are marked
as the other party picking up, across several carriers.
I have a recording where after the bridge, there seems to be a long delay on
the A leg media to start to show up in the recording, and A couldn't hear B,
either (who was in the recording).
I WOULD upgrade to the latest GIT and test, but it doesn't happen all the
time. In fact, since I turned on call recording, this delay is the only
issue I've seen yet.

Did something change around that date that might have caused this?

I did several normal SIP calls (no IVR involved) and didn't have any issues
with hearing the B leg...

-Avi