[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH, Nuance, ASR: IVR Integration

Glen Ganderton Glen.Ganderton at premier.com.au
Mon Sep 5 08:07:54 MSD 2011

Hi Guys,

What i am trying to do is configure an IVR using freeswitch and Nuance 5.1.5 to perform speech recognition. I have installed the latest
release of freeswitch on my CentOS system, I have also enabled and configured the unimrcp module. I could find lots of information to
configure the unimrcp module but there is no documentation on how to create IVR menu's using this module with Nuance. I have used the
demo pizza IVR with the pocketsphinx module and I keep getting refered to this but it's no help as I want to use Nuance for ASR. Any
help on how to configure this would be great, specifically:

* How to I call the IVR script from the dialplan
* What language/s can I code the IVR in and can you please provide a basic sample of how this is done with Nuance.

Thank you in advance

--Glen