[Freeswitch-users] External/internal profile

Anto potxoka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 01:44:28 MSD 2011

Hello

Today I can not understand the internal and external profiles. I've
used other times asterisk setup and both the carriers and customers
share the same ports and same ips. I do not quite understand because
FreeSWITCH must use different ports (do not know if you can configure
the same ports. In all the how-to I've seen that change the profiles
and use different ports). Could anyone guide me for this?.

If for example I have a server with two public IPs, you could
configure each profile with an ip and both with the same ports (5060
and 5061)?. Perhaps it is an obvious question, but do not quite
understand the issue of profiling, I have doubts. Thank you very much.

Best regards.