[Freeswitch-users] Strange one-way audio problem

Erin O'Meara erin.omeara at salmonbaytechnology.com
Fri Sep 2 21:59:01 MSD 2011

I have a Freeswitch server in the cloud with three SIP providers, DIDForSale
and IPKall for incoming and CallWithUs for outgoing.

When someone calls me, thru either incoming provider I hear everything clear
but i'm choppy to the other end.
When I make an outgoing call, audio is great in and out, also if I do an
echo test my audio is perfect.

I have check the freeswitch.log and its not transcoding  (grep transcod
freeswitch.log) which was a suggestion from #freeswitch

also added

verbose_sdp=true
<param name="vad" value="disable"/>
<param name="suppress-cng" value="true"/>

with no success, any thoughts?

Regards,

206.905.9520
http://salmonbaytechnology.com