[Freeswitch-users] Yealink t28p setup - please help

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Thu Sep 1 17:41:02 MSD 2011

mmm,
I am also new with FS

I think you can't doit in that way. Each phone will register the same
extensión, so FS will receive the register the sip account from two
different phones, FS will associate the sip account with the last phone
who receive the requirement

You could try this:
1. Program each phone with 3 different accounts: Phone A : 1001, 1003,
1004, ; Phone B: 1002, 1005,1006
2. Create 2 hunt group: 2000, 2001. HG 2000 will ring in 1003 and 1005.
HG 2001 in 1004 and 1006
3. Direct the POST line to one HG, Direct the extension to the second HG.

You are trying to implement a feature boss/secretary?

On 9/1/2011 5:24 AM, ocset wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am new to FreeSwitch and this is my first post on this forum/mailing-list.
>
> I have a default install of FS on Ubuntu 10.10 and have two Yealink T28P
> phones. I am trying to understand the best way to config these phones
> for FS. What I am fighting with at the moment is that if I assign the
> same extension to both phones, only one phone will ring when the shared
> extension is called.
>
> The phones have the option to assign 6 SIP accounts/extensions and this
> is my current test config.
>
> Phone 1
> ext 1001
> ext 1010
> ext 1011
>
> Phone 2
> ext 1002
> ext 1010
> ext 1011
>
> My thinking behind this is that I want to assign a POST line to the 1010
> extension (using an SPA3102)  and a VOIP line to the 1011 extension.
> That way, when an external call comes in on one of those lines, all
> parties have the option to pick up the call. What I have found however
> is that only one of the phones rings and is able to answer the 1010 and
> 1011 extensions. Is this expected behaviour? Should I be doing this
> another way?
>
> I am very new to VOIP, Freeswitch etc so my terminology may be wrong -
> hopefully you understand my explanation.
>
> Thanks in advance

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

Atentamente,