[Freeswitch-users] No caller id & DTMF detection fail issue

Vellayappan.N vellayappan.n at mobax.com
Mon Oct 31 09:35:55 MSK 2011

Hi,

I am  using  Digium X100P SE single port fxo analog card  for making pstn
calls.  I can able to ring to my SIP number from my mobile/land line
number. But I am not getting the caller id number who is actually calling,
instead I am getting only "0000000000"  always.  My service provider is
Airtel and I am in India. Freeswitch is detectling only few (two or three)
dtmf digits.   Can you please help me to get the incoming caller-id number
while calling from  PSTN number.

--
Regards
Vellayappan