[Freeswitch-users] Linksys PAP2-T and echo

Darcy darcy at primrose.ws
Mon Oct 31 18:26:22 MSK 2011

on your pap2t web interface, go to voice, advanced, select the line, the
settings below will allow you to play with echo cancellation.  However, you
also need to go the the regional tab in voice and play with the fxs input
and output gains, the voice gain on the pap2t or any linksys gateway, will
impact the echo on the line.  This is most likely where your problem is.
You might not be able to cure the echo on every call, but you should be able
to make it acceptable.

Darcy

Audio Configuration
Preferred Codec:        Second Preferred Codec:
Third Preferred Codec:        Use Pref Codec Only:
Silence Supp Enable:        Silence Threshold:
G729a Enable:        Echo Canc Enable:
G723 Enable:        Echo Canc Adapt Enable:
G726-16 Enable:        Echo Supp Enable:
G726-24 Enable:        FAX CED Detect Enable:
G726-32 Enable:        FAX CNG Detect Enable:
G726-40 Enable:        FAX Passthru Codec:
DTMF Process INFO:        FAX Codec Symmetric:
DTMF Process AVT:        FAX Passthru Method:
DTMF Tx Method:        DTMF Tx Mode:
DTMF Tx Strict Hold Off Time:        FAX Process NSE:
Hook Flash Tx Method:        FAX Disable ECAN:
Release Unused Codec:        FAX Enable T38:
FAX T38 Redundancy:        FAX Tone Detect Mode: