[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM and internal extensions and caller_id (user directory?)

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 06:16:44 MSD 2011

Hello all,

I have a small set of internal extensions working. I have an 8 port
DAHDI card. 6 FXS, 2 FXO. I have it so I can call between FXS ports
(extensions 1001-1005 right now are configured).

This works fine. The problem is that the caller ID information is wrong
(the default is FreeSwitch/0000000000). I need to be able to set this on
a per port basis. I see that conf/directory is the place to set this up
for sip. How/where do I do this for FreeTDM? I have not been able to
find any documentation for this. I am afraid I have spent a few hours
looking. If there is anything out there, I must be using the wrong
search terms.

Thanks for any help,
Trever