[Freeswitch-users] High load on database server

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:39:37 MSD 2011

ya so furthermore,

The core and sofia has to be generic so it uses ANSI sql transactions with
BEGIN; <2000 sql stmts> COMMIT;
This falls under the category of multi-line stmts and breaks w/o that
enabled thus making the DB suck much more.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm