[Freeswitch-users] High load on database server

Hynek Cihlar hynek.cihlar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:29:50 MSD 2011

Transactions are by default supported by mysql, the transactions are driven
by sql statements themselves.

Your statement is either incorrect or I interpret it wrong.

Sent from my mobile device

On Oct 27, 2011, at 20:09, Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>
wrote:

mysql does not work with transactions by default in defense of injection
attacks... read the thread its in the top.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm