[Freeswitch-users] High load on database server

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Thu Oct 27 10:32:29 MSD 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 02:15 -0400, Madovsky wrote:
> try the version 2.3.0 of ODBC (compiled from sources)

Actually, I went ahead and built an rpm for 2.3.0 (I needed to satisfy
the dependency for postgresql-odbc rpm).  Unfortunately I haven't yet
been able to test up to 330 concurrent calls since then because we ended
up splitting the traffic across multiple servers to resolve the issue so
no server is seeing more than 80-100 concurrent calls at this point.

Cliff