[Freeswitch-users] RTP Media Port = 0 Bug

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed Oct 26 19:58:09 MSD 2011

Can you post a console log with siptrace enabled:

sofia global siptrace on

It looks like FreeSWITCH is getting that SDP from somewhere else.  0
as the port number, G729 as dynamic payload type 96...  It's
completely messed up and I've never seen FreeSWITCH generate an SDP
like this.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Michael Toop <michaelt at callall.co.za> wrote:
> Hi,
>  When initiating a call from Freeswitch to a provider, Freeswitch is putting
> '0'/ zero in the media port.  This looks like a bug to me.:
>    m=audio 0 RTP/AVP 96 101
> Media Description, name and address (m): audio 0 RTP/AVP 96 101
>
>  Txt based SIP trace attached (not sure how to scrub pcap files of IPs).
> Thanks,
> Michael

Kristian Kielhofner