[Freeswitch-users] How to know who is calling me...

Francisco Javier Cintrón Olguín fcintrono at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:28:56 MSD 2011

Hello from Guadalajara, México. :)

For the last month I have been reading the fs book and  playing with fs.
I am pretty conviced that It would be perfect as my soho office.

I have this configuration:

4 normal internal phones.
2 pots lines.

to interface freeswitch with these devices I purchased a CISCO SPA8800.
This unit has 8 ports:

4 for normal phones.
4 for pots lines.

I also purchased a cheap IP phone: linksys SPA921.

With the help of fs wiki site I got how to configure the SPA8800.

The only thing I don't know is how to show in the LCD display of the SPA921
who is calling or the number from which is the call.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.