[Freeswitch-users] Radius client authentication

Masood Ahmed masood24 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:25:27 MSD 2011

Dear Gurus and Gabriel,

I have installed radius client on free switch successfully , whenever any
person tries to send Register request . frees witch looks for directory look
up in directory named as "directory" in /freeswitch/conf/ .

What I want from freeswitch is that whenever any Register request should hit
the freeswitch, It should do the following.

i) Do not look into the directory for user lookup
ii) Instead core should trigger radius client to send request to radius
server and get the results from radius server.
iii) If authentication (like the return code is 0 ) is successful then it
should let the user register.

I am confused on following things.

a) Which lines I should where freeswitch which will trigger the radius
client to collect the user parameters (like username , password in md5
format ) and pass on to radius server instead looking into directory.
b) where would I add those lines.........

--
*Regards,
Masood Ahmed