[Freeswitch-users] Reloading sofia+distributor

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:16:29 MSD 2011

Can't we make a new temporary gateway, route the calls to the new
gateway, let the calls finish the existing old GW, re-configure the
old gateway and then re-route all the calls back to the old one,
remote the temporary one. Offcourse this would require a lot of
changes but looks like a better option?

-B