[Freeswitch-users] Problem sending E-mail in Freeswitch on windows

Jack jack at livecall.com
Sat Oct 22 19:27:52 MSD 2011

I have not used freeswitch.email, and I have not used msmtp.exe  but I
have used sendmail in web applications and VB scripting.

When you get the error "sendmail is not recognised as an internal or
external command" it means that windows is not finding sendmail.exe.
If you are using msmtp.exe instead of sendmail.exe you need to call
msmtp.exe instead of sendmail or get sendmail and use it.
Downloadsendmail.zip <http://www.petri.co.il/software/sendmail.zip>(6kb)
I read where someone just changed the filename from msmtp.exe to
sendmail.exe and that worked for them.

Jack