[Freeswitch-users] Problems loading managed dll

Adelia C. hexade at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:14:28 MSD 2011

Out of my 3 VMs (Windows Server 2003), one fails to load my managed dll.

Bad server:
[ALERT] switch_cpp.cpp:1197 Exception loading C:\FreeSWITCH\mod\managed\MyManagedApp.dll: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast transparent proxy to type 'FreeSWITCH.PluginManager'.
   at FreeSWITCH.Loader.loadFile(String fileName)

Good servers:
[NOTICE] switch_cpp.cpp:1197 Loaded App MyManagedApp.Handle, aliases 'MyManagedApp.Handle, Handle', into domain MyManagedApp.dll_1.

All seems equal, I am running the same code, under the
same "C:\FreeSWITCH" location on all servers. No host specific hard codings.

Please help.

Thank you.
A.C.