[Freeswitch-users] ASR & ACD Analysis & Monitoring

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:06:04 MSD 2011

Hello :)

Well i can only assume this varies on your needs ( data  per client ,per
carrier, per endpoint ) by i assume a Daemon with Event Socket or even
better http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_zmq

+

Poll of Workers ( Using ZMQ) would be able to generate the data in realtime
( that usually lacks in 90 % of the software out there) , even if you are
trowing thousands of calls at FS.

If you are reading CSV i think Multiprocessing will be able to handle the
load , at least in my opinion i can't see the difficulty in deploying this ,
in the CSV case will only be the DISK IO that may hold you back .. and in
ZMQ the network IO.

Dunno if this was what you asked for :)

P.S Regarding different back ends , this is easily bypassed with a simple
function to "normalize your data"  into a neutral format that is transversal
to all systems and that integrates into your APP :)

I do this to "compile" different provider routes into our LCR DB :)

Regards
A/T