[Freeswitch-users] Bridge problem - (randomly) leg A looses events and communication with leg B

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:50:16 MSD 2011

Hi All,

My scenario:
number dialed by user test_user
dial plan configured to send outbound call to event socket listening on
127.0.0.1:11111
outbound call is intercepted, bridge application is executed to connect leg
A (test_user) with dialed number via my SIP provider (leg B)

The problem is, that (completely randomly - sometimes it's OK, sometimes
not) user's session is desynchronized with events from leg B.
Leg B dials number and connects via SIP provider to the destination number
(that's always OK)
But (randomly) leg A doesn't get ring back, no connect event, still in
"calling" state until 30 second timeout (in the same time leg B is connected
OK) but there is some problem with passing events from leg B to leg A

Bridge params:
{ignore_early_media=true,bypass_media=false,origination_caller_id_name=004822333222111,origination_caller_id_number=004822333222111,effective_caller_id_number=004822333222111,effective_caller_id_name=004822333222111,execute_on_answer=sched_hangup
+5700 alloted_timeout}sofia/gateway/supergateway/0000048222019475

I've tried to change socket mode to sync but with no success

I use following Java code to execute bridge application:

SendMsg msg = new SendMsg();
msg.addCallCommand("execute");
msg.addExecuteAppName("bridge");
msg.addExecuteAppArg(dialstring);
msg.addEventLock();

Full freeswitch console log link: http://pastebin.com/eLCmMXRB

I will greatly appreciate your help solving this problem