[Freeswitch-users] Ring Group with External Number not transferring after timeout

Ryan How rhow at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 19 08:03:00 MSD 2011

Hi,

I played around with contexts and it seems to be working properly now.
So I don't really actually know what I did, contexts still confuse me...
The mobile still keeps ringing over and over even if I reject the call,
but at least after 30 seconds it goes to voicemail...  Now to just get
it so it doesn't ring the mobile over and over when I reject it. At
least you can just click a mobile onto silent :)

Ryan