[Freeswitch-users] X-Headers on BYE- How to save?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Oct 18 04:02:18 MSD 2011

I have a carrier supplying the LRN in the BYE / OK to my BYE.
It SEEMS that when the other party hangs up first, I get a sip_h_X-LRN in my
xml_cdrs, but not when my FS hangs up first.
Presumably this is because their bye happens before the reporting begins,
but my bye starts reporting before the OK to the bye is received.

So, how would I be able to save access this header? A hangup hook of some
sort.. well, that won't have access either. Any ideas?
Thanks,
-Avi