[Freeswitch-users] Newbie problem: IVR at extension 5000 talking too fast...

Francisco Javier Cintrón Olguín fcintrono at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:40:37 MSD 2011

Hi there.
Well I am having some problems with default extension 5000, this is a barely
new freeswitch installation. Actually I haven't changed anything from the
default configuration. This morning I realized that the virtual machine
which I used to install freeswitch had wrong time info, it had UTC time but
my zone is America/Mexico_City

After I adjusted it, I dialed 5000 extension and the IVR's voice was talking
faster than before I changed time info.

I am sure time's difference is the problem, but ¿why?

And of course ¿How can I solve this problem?

Thanks ind advance for your kind help.

Have a good day.