[Freeswitch-users] Change sound someone hears when they ring me

Ryan How rhow at exemail.com.au
Fri Oct 14 10:26:25 MSD 2011

Hi,

I've set a freeswitch box with bluebox (with a bit of hassle! but it got
there). I can't find where to start looking regarding changing the sound
an external person hears when they call me. usually from the standard
landline when dialing a number I get a ring-ring ring-ring, but when
someone dials my number (which is a voip DID) it has a long
riiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg . . . . . riiiiiiiiinngggggg. Is there any way I
can change that? My asterisk box and other voip phones haven't done it,
so I figure it must be able to be changed.

Thanks, Ryan