[Freeswitch-users] How to Register using radiusclient digest authentication

Masood Ahmed masood24 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 23:41:33 MSD 2011

Dear ,

I had successfully installed and configured radiusclient  but now as I am
newbie I really do not know that what next should i do to get users
registered on my freeswitch using digest authentication using my radius
server,
Like I have my radsius server and billing installed on other and working
with other system. Now from where should i begin shouldd i change something
in directory or in dial plans or in sofia.conf that whenever any user hits
to get register freeswitch should trigger the radius client to send request
to the server and if gets a return code 0 it should register the client on
the basis of his username and password.
I know i may be asking too much but I really am confused at this point that
from where should i beging and which file to edit or start editing.
Help would be appreciated.

--
*Regards,
Masood Ahmed