[Freeswitch-users] There is no voice in Two party call

sirvan paraste sirvan.paraste at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:38:19 MSD 2011

Dear all
After regard for your attention to me
I am student how want work on freeswitch. I have read freeSwitch
documents (introduction, how to install, use default
confuguration,...).
for start of using freeswitch, I make three computer network together
with a hub, after that,I install freeswitch on one of them and X-Lite
on another computers, network checked with sharing file and ping
issue.
After registering of two X-lite hone with No. 1001,1002, they can call
each other but there is no voice !!! :(
i have  checked and did some work but the problem is not solved.

Can you help me?
thank you.