[Freeswitch-users] Why does group_confirm_file 3 times from?

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Sat Oct 8 20:43:22 MSD 2011

Hi guys,
    I'm sorry, because my ISP was temporarily unavailable, have been lost
    some mails to me.
I have installed the git version from fs.
But the Problem is the same.

I connect via sip.
My Extension is:

<extension name="callscreen">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^callscreen">
  <action application="set" data="group_confirm_file=playback
  $${base_dir}/sounds/anrufe/achtung-dringend-call.wav"/>
   <action application="set" data="group_confirm_key=exec"/>
<action application="bridge"  data="loopback/0/operator1"/>
</condition>
</extension>

Fs plays before connecting this file 3 times from.
    No matter what digit I press.
Fs repeate the soundfile 3 times.
  I don.t find a parameter to  turn off this.
    Can someone help me please?
thanks.