[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question...

Francisco Javier Cintrón Olguín fcintrono at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 19:32:30 MSD 2011

Thank you for your help.

Well, Yes I installed Xlite in the same windows 7 rig in which I installed
freeswitch. And yes I am trying to learn what is VOIP, I  read that
freeswitch could run in windows so I bought freeswitch book and here I am
trying to understand it.

this is the answer of the eval command:

10.10.100.31

I put this IP in my xlite account, in fact I put 127.0.0.1 too, but it
always failing with SIP 408 code.

I changed freeswitch to run with administrator account, but I am getting
same SIP 408 error.

¿What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.