[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question...

Francisco Javier Cintrón Olguín fcintrono at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 01:05:24 MSD 2011

Ok guys, I am a newbie in VOIP stuff and in freeswitch of course.

I got the freeswitch book and installed freeswitch 1.0.6 in my windows 7 pro
rig.

I also installed XLite 4 but when I try to register the extension is telling
me: "Acount failed to enable" SIP 408 error.

I am sure I stoped my firewall and  even with that I am getting same error.

I have not changed anything from the default configuration, the extension I
am trying to register is extension 1000, with password 1234.

¿Could you help me please?

Thanks in advance.