[Freeswitch-users] Break command not working

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Fri Oct 7 19:03:24 MSD 2011

Hi,

I have the following scenario...

application='preanswer'

application='set' data='execute_on_answer=break'

application='sched_broadcast' data='+1 /path/file'

application='bridge' data='sofia...'

This works fine in that it pre answers the call and plays back a welcome
message prior to normal early media ringtone.

The problem I have is that if the call is answered quickly the playback
just continues until finished.

I would have thought that application='set'
data='execute_on_answer=break' should stop the playback on answer but
the break command doesn't have any effect. I have tried break all to no
effect.

Should this work?

Any ideas on how to make this work?

Many thanks