[Freeswitch-users] How I can get recog result

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:35:31 MSD 2011

This is almost identical to a recent question in the UniMRCP mailing
list...  anyway, here's the repeated answer for the benefit of search
engine...

There currently aren't any dialplan applications that will do what you
want.  The recognition result is fired as a "DETECTED_SPEECH" event.  See
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_detect_speech .

You can get the event either using the event socket library (ESL) or by
running a javascript or lua script that uses an input callback.  See
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_directory_lua_asr_tts or
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ESL for more details.

Chris