[Freeswitch-users] callcenter: getting the number of users waiting

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:28:16 MSD 2011

Hello,

  I am implementing a callcenter using the mod_callcenter. I would like the
user to hear some text/music while waiting and from time to time to announce
his/her place in the queue.
Is it possible by some simple mean, or do I have to use an external
application with uuid_broadcast to do that? Is there a table that holds the
list of currently waiting incoming calls?

                                Thanks, __Yehavi: