[Freeswitch-users] mod_native_file and speex

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Thu Oct 6 08:42:52 MSD 2011

Hi,

I made a small tool to encode files for use with mod_native_file, it's being compiled automatically as part of the normal install process.

Try that:
fs_encode -l mod_speex file.wav file.SPEEX

PS: The binary sits right next to fs_cli and freeswitch

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200