[Freeswitch-users] Sofia ODBC causes multiple b-legs on a single call

R H buscom123+fs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:29:09 MSD 2011

Sure,

I have two soft phones registering as extensions 4001 and 4002 to the same
profile. When 4002 dials 4001 the softphone that is registered as 4001
received two calls simultaneously. This only happens when I enable odbc on
two profiles. If I disable odbc or only enable it for one profile everything
works fine. If I enable ODBC for 3 profiles I would get three invites to
4001, etc...

Attached is some logging output. Notice the parts *highlighted in red.*
*
*
Thank you for your help.

Ryan