[Freeswitch-users] User management

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Sun Oct 2 13:08:54 MSD 2011

Hello Chad,

You do get IP information through mod_xml_curl. You should get the following variables to your web application:

* action
* sip_profile
* sip_user_agent
* sip_auth_username
* sip_auth_realm
* sip_auth_nonce
* sip_auth_uri
* sip_contact_user
* sip_contact_host
* sip_to_user
* sip_to_host
* sip_to_port
* sip_from_user
* sip_from_host
* sip_from_port
* sip_request_user
* sip_request_host
* sip_request_port
* sip_auth_qop
* sip_auth_cnonce
* sip_auth_response
* sip_auth_method

Besides that you also get all sip headers that start with X-

But of course you can use any module that implements the xml handler directory binding such as:

* mod_erlang_event
* mod_perl
* mod_yaml
* mod_lua
* mod_managed
* mod_xml_curl
* mod_xml_ldap

I don't know how well each of these work, but I can tell that mod_lua (in combination with fetching data from a db) works great in our production environment - see an example here: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua_freeswitch_dbh#User_Directory_XML

regards,

Leon