[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail notifications not working

vitaleg tatianava at tut.by
Sat Oct 1 12:24:42 MSD 2011

Hello. Please help - I want to send notifications of new vm to my email. In
directory for the particular user set:

vm-notify-mailto, vm-notify-email-all-messages  params

and in switch.conf.xml:

But stil no notifications are sending. When missed vm-notify-mailto, there
was a notification that something wrong and notifications won`t work/ Then I
fixed it, warning disappeared. But still no notifications, no errors and so
on ( Please help.